- Chief Radiation Oncology Resident, 2022-2023 – Medical College of Wisconsin and the Froedtert Cancer Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Radiation Oncology Resident, 2019-2023 – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Surgical Internship, 2019 – Ascension Health, Detroit, Michigan.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, 2014-2018, Detroit Michigan. Graduated Cum Laude 2018.
- Michigan State University Honors College, BS Human Physiology. Graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa.
Dr. Corteville, a graduate of Michigan State University’s Honors College and Wayne State University School of Medicine, is set to join the Compass Cancer Center in August 2023. At Michigan State, he completed his bachelor’s degree in Human Physiology, specializing in Bioethics, and graduated summa cum laude in 2014 (with high honors). His educational journey continued at Wayne State University where he obtained his medical degree graduating cum laude (with honor).
Dr. Corteville completed a transitional year surgical residency with St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit before moving on to the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to complete his radiation oncology residency. His leadership skills earned him the role of Chief Resident during the 2022-2023 program year. Alongside his academic and professional achievements, Dr. Corteville is a member of the Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha honor societies.